Webmaster’s Introduction: This takeover of planet earth by the financial elite (aka Great Reset) bears a great resemblance to “invasion of the body snatchers.” Meet some of the “body snatchers” below.
Quotes are taken from: Frankenscience, Transhumanism, Gangstalking, & “TechnoCalypse” (2013 video): Mark of the Beast: The Ultimate Agenda on this website.
1) Theordore W. Berger, Professor Biomedical Engineering, University of Southern California, Director for the Center for Neural Engineering: “Part of our problem is in getting enough sensors into the brain without destroying it. Getting enough sensors in there so that we can extract enough information to infer what the total pattern of activity is. And if we can do that, then we have to develop a mathematical model of how information along all those pathways is developed and is processed. So for the next few years, that’s going to be the task. If we can do that… then we’ll get to the finish line. (Laughs) We will get to the finish line.”
2) Ray Kurzweil, Former Head of Google’s Science Division, CEO, Kurzweil Technologies Inc., author of “The Age of Spiritual Machines,” and “The Singularity is Near”: “It’s a conservative statement to say that by 2025, we’ll be able to look inside your brain, see everything that’s going on, all the intra-neural connections, all the synaptic collapse, all the neurotransmitter strengths, and create a huge data base and copy down every salient detail and then re-instantiate that information in a neural computer of sufficient capacity and create basically a copy of the thinking process that takes place in your brain.
Now that’s one scenario. But it’s really an existence proof to show that we can tap the secrets of intelligence that exists let’s say in the human brain. Once we’ve scanned that information, we can also understand it, see how it’s organized, improve on it, we can extend it, we can make the memory 1000 times bigger, we can make it faster, we can expand the perceptual capabilities.”
3) Narrator: “To transfer your mind to a computer, this seems to be the ultimate dream of many scientists. To liberate us from our old body that is becoming obsolete in this technological world. We would then go on living as free spirits in cyber space.”
4) Narrator: The ultimate goal is to create robots as small as viruses called nanobots. These nanobots will be more intelligent than today’s computers. One possible set of applications is medical. Nanobots could be injected into the blood stream as a kind of cleansing team to kill cancer cells, for example, or to carry out other kinds of maintenance work in the body or even to modify the DNA code. It might seem like this is a very expensive technology, but in fact the opposite is true. We will be able to program nanobots to reproduce themselves just as all natural creatures do. They will then be able to grab material from their environment and use it for making copies of themselves.”
5) Joseph M. Rosen, Associate Professor of Plastic and:Reconstructive Surgery at Dartmough-Hitchcock Medical Center: “I don’t expect that as we enter this newer world, this Brave New World, that it will be pleasant for the losers. And the winners may be some transhuman thing.”
6) Jewish Talmud; Midrash Talpioth 225: Yahweh created the non-Jew in human form so that the Jew would not have to be served by beasts. The non-Jew is consequently an animal in human form and is condemned to serve the Jew day and night.”
7) Jewish Talmud, Baba Mezia 114b: “The ‘goyim’ םיוג (cattles/gentile) are not humans. They are beasts.”
Bonus Quote Of Great Relevance:
Genesis 3:4-5:And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die. For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.