50 USC Ch 40, §2301 Congressional Findings clearly states that Congress recognizes that chemical, biological, radiological and other (electronic) weapons of mass destruction are now capable of being made by domestic terrorists and criminals. (Weapons of war)
E.O. S-1233 , DOD Directive S-3321.1 and National Security Directive 130, the United States military and Intelligence Communities are forbidden by law from targeting U.S. citizens with PSYOPS within US borders. (Gang stalking/massive slander and libel campaigns/ obsessive obstruction of daily activities and the aquisition of life necessities, i.e. complete neutralization )
E.O. 13526 – Neither Congress nor the President of the United States has the right to pass unconstitutional laws in effort to protect government employed criminals from being exposed for their wrong-doings. §1.7 (covering classified status allocation) specifically states that you cannot specifically classify information merely to cover up a crime. Any attempt to illegally seal records from disclosure will be viewed as and dealt with as a criminal act.
E. O. 13606, all who conduct or conspire to facilitate prohibited activities using sophisticated electronic technology to harm communications equipment, communications networks, or human beings, are Axis of Evil, Rogue State Actor or sympathizers or terrorist infiltrators working against the American people and public at large, by the definition in (section) § 7, to include transmission and display; as well as those using information and communications technology to commit serious and grave human rights abuses, in violation of the Counterfeit access device fraud and Computer Abuse Act of 1984. (Electronic Harassment)
10 US Code §950t (2) forbids attacking non-combatant civilians with weapons of war.
18 USC §2441 prohibits the Federal governments and agents thereof from committing acts of war upon unarmed, non-combatant civilians.
18 USC §2381 Treason
The “Willful Blindness Doctrine”, the purposeful attempt to stay ignorant of pertinent facts to avoid civil or criminal liability.
The Crime-Fraud Exception Law may also be applicable in regard to the withholding of equal protection under the law to facilitate yet more human rights crimes by the perpetrators (under color of law).
18 USC 1510 – Obstructing a criminal investigation, conflict of interest roles in government.
18 US Code (sections) §241 and §242 prohibit conspiracy to deprive anyone of their Constitutional Rights.
42 USC 1985 – Conspiracy to interfere with civil rights.
18 U.S. Code § 249 – Hate crime acts “Offenses involving actual or perceived race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, or disability. https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/249
4th Amendment guarantees probable cause is needed for a warant for search and seizure.
6th Amendment guarantees a public accusation of a crime and a speedy trial. You have a right to know if you have been accused of something and what it is and who accuses you.
8th Amendment of the Constitution prohibits cruel and unusual punishment for people CONVICTED of a crime. (Needless to say, no punishment is appropriate BEFORE).
Marbury v. Madison, NO unconstitutional law is valid.
Norton v. Shelby County, 118 U. S. 425 (1886) states: An unconstitutional act is not a law; it confers no rights; it imposes no duties. It is, in legal contemplation, as inoperative as though it had never been passed. (i.e. following an unconstitutional law affords you NO protection from liability and prosecution.)
– 18 U.S. Code § 241 – Conspiracy to Deprive Constitutional Rights.
– 18 U.S. Code § 242 – Deprivation of Constitutional Rights under
color of law.
– 18 U.S. Code § 249 – Hate Crime Prefention Act.
– 18 U.S. Code § 875(c) Interstate Communications.
– 18 U.S. Code § 1111 – Murder.
– 18 U.S. Code § 1117 – Conspiracy to commit murder.
– 18 U.S. Code § 1503 – Intimidating a witness/victim.
– 18 U.S. Code § 1509 – Impeding due exercise or rights by by attempting to prevent, impede, and interfere with same.
– 18 U.S. Code § 1510 – Obstructing a criminal investigation, conflict of interest roles in government.
– 18 U.S. Code § 1512 – Engaging in misleading conduct. (?)
– 18 U.S. Code § 1512 – Tampering with a witness/victim.
– 18 U.S. Code § 1513 – Retaliation against witness/victim.
– 18 U.S. Code § 1905 – Disclosure of information generally.
– 18 U.S. Code § 1961 – Organized Crime Control Act of 1980. (RICO).
– 18 U.S. Code § 1983 – Civil action for deprivation of rights.
– 18 U.S. Code § 1985 – Conspiracy to interfere with Civil Rights.
– 18 U.S. Code § 2261A – Interstate Stalking.
– 18 U.S. Code § 2265 – Full Faith and Credit.
– 18 U.S. Code § 2381 – Treason.
– 18 U.S. Code § 2340 – (c) Conspiracy to commit torture.
– 18 U.S. Code § 2382 – Misprision of Treason.
– 18 U.S. Code § 2384 – Seditious Conspiracy.
– 18 U.S. Code § 2389 – Recruiting for service against the United States.
– 18 U.S. Code § 5328 – Whistleblower protections;
– 42 U.S. Code § 1985 – Conspiracy to interfere with civil rights.
– 47 U.S. Code § 223(a)(1)(c) – Obscene or Harassing Telephone Calls in the District of Columbia or in Interstate or Foreign Communications
– US Federal Laws 18 USC § 2265 Full Faith and Credit, 18 USC § 2261A Interstate Stalking, 18 USC § 875(c) Interstate Communications, 47 USC § 223(a)(1)(c) Harassing Telephone Calls in Interstate Communications
– 18 U.S. Code § 1961; Organized Crime Control Act of 1980. (RICO)
– Federal Criminal Statutes 18 USC § 2261A – Interstate Stalking and 47 USC § 223(a)(1)(c) – Obscene or Harassing Telephone Calls in the District of Columbia or in Interstate or Foreign Communications
18 U.S. Code § 1513. Retaliating against a witness, victim, or an informant
(e) Whoever knowingly, with the intent to retaliate, takes any action harmful to any person, including interference with the lawful employment or livelihood of any person, for providing to a law enforcement officer any truthful information relating to the commission or possible commission of any Federal offense, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than 10 years, or both.