Stalkers, Perps, and Scumbags From their own CV’s
Webmaster Comment: For an American to violate another American citizen’s civil liberties is violation of the 13 Amendment; it constitutes treason and should be punished by the death penalty. Instead, this covert targeting of innocent civilians in “soft-slow”-kill operations is an explosive growth sector in the US and other economies. And there are probably many, many millions of surveillance role players, special forces operatives and others who are well paid to do just that. The individuals featured here are merely the tip of an enormous iceberg.
Babylon the Great has fallen, has fallen. Revelation 14:8
Representative Job Adds:
Representative Perps/Scumbags/Stalkers/Cyber-stalkers/PsyOp and Electronic torturers From Their Own CVs
1) Dorothy Faulk: Intelligence Analyst in Pinehurst, NC, experience in Afghanistan, supporting SOF (special operations forces) operations, USGI (United States Government Issue) ASOT (Advanced Special Operations Techniques) Role Player, SOCCENT (Special Operations Command Central), worked with FBI, local police, training in multiple US cities, taught HUMINT to Special Operations Forces, replicated “cold bumps” of targets (murders?), taught surveillance on foot and vehicle, conducted honeypots, elicitation.
2) Natalie Sarrano: 6 years experience in intelligence analysis and HUMINT targeting, deployed in Iraq, HUMINT analyst, experienced with multiple classified research data bases. Operations: OSINT, Stratfor, Taperlay, Surrey, WRANGLER SIGINT, kilting, Tactical Collection Coordination Cell, Orqam, SCORPIOFORE, CEDES SIGINT, ZIRCON SIGINT, GALE/LITE, “ACORN HARVEST”, Gistqueue, TSAR SIGINT, MIDB, Consolidated Exploitation and Data…, TargetCOP, TargetProfiler, PENNYNIGHT, RENOIR SIGINT, THUNDERBUNNY, WHIPPORWILL SIGINT, “VINTAGE HARVEST,” DRAGON…, DRYTORTUGAS”, CULTWEAVE, “FOXTRAIL”NSA, “GHOSTMACHINE” USA, “WEALTHYCLUSTER,” DISHFIRE, “ESCHELON SIGINT,” “GLOBALREACH NSA”
3) Brandon Gilmore: Woodbridge, VA, Intelligence, Military, Security, Army, Government, Counterintelligence, HUMINT, SIGINT, Security Operations, Risk Assessment, DOD, Special Operations;
provide all-source network analysis for the Counter Network Analysis Program (CNAP) (i.e., he’s a cyber stalker-cyber warrior-cyber torturer?), provide “parallel construction” (fake dossier of TI) of classified analysis for law enforcement, FBI, DOC, DEA, and OFAC.
4) Line Squad Assaulter (Goon): Savannah Georgia, 1st Ranger Battalion United States Army, Military, Weapons, Surveillance, SIGINT, IMINT, HUMINT, RATL (Remote Airborn Telemetry Locator), TTL (Tracking Tagging Locating), Video Surveillance, Surreptitious Entry (Home Break-ins), Vehicle Entry (Vehicle Break-ins), BSR Driving Course, GSM (Global System for Mobile Communications) Theory, Project Planning and Implementation.
5) (anonymous) Major-Battalion Operations Officer Military Information Support Operations (PSYOP)
Training and supervising the command training program for over 500 military professionals engaged in Military Information Support Operations (MISO). Highlighted accomplishments were the execution of the only deliberate plan for positioning PSYOP forces into Louisiana for Hurricane Katrina.
US Army, Special Operations, Intelligence Analysis, Weapons, DOD, Tactics, Exercises, Counterterrorism
(Webmaster’s Comment: This is indirect verification of the conclusion that I and many others came to long ago. Hurricane Katrina, the 2005 Cat. 5 hurricane that slammed into New Orleans was a US military weather warfare operation. It was steered to its destination. And the response to the emergency was controlled by the US military and FEMA as a military exercise.)
6) Susan Griffin: Jacksonville, FL, HUMINT Collector Course Instructor, US Army, federal government contractor, Biometrics, Combined Information Data Network Exchange (CIDNE), Distributed Common Ground System-Army (DCGS-A)
7) David Howell; Contract Instructor at Texas Health and Human Services Commission, New Braunfels, TX, Chenega Federal Systems, FBI, Air Fore Office of Special Investigations, Randolph AFB, TX, AFOSI, Special Agent, Technical Services Supervised teams, trained to implement counter espionage measures, planned, organized, and conducted technical surveillance including vehicular and foot surveillance, surreptitious entry, covert camera installation, audio, signal and wire interceptions,
8) Senior CI (Counterintelligence) Agent, Close Access Team Lead (Vulnerability Assessment), Woodbridge, VA; HUMINT, Operations Security (OPSEC), Information Operations.
Surreptitious entry, human exploitation, and open source intelligence (OSINT), organizational and individual target audience analysis to identify human-related susceptibilities, IO (information operations) Vulnerability Assessments.
9) Jeffrey Wobbleton, Huntington MD, Consultant, Trans Global Biz, developed working model to include technology, business plan, and training for Suspicious Activity Reporting (SAR) for the entire United States, Washington D.C. Fusion Center
10) Maximino Peiz: Erie, Pennsylvania, Military, Intelligence Analysis, Counterterrorism, Risk Assessment, Data Analysis, Weapons, Surveillance, DOD, Army, part-time social-media analyst.
We create media profiles on persons of interest for investigative purposes.
11) Carrie Gardner, Denton, TX, Intern, North Central Texas Fusion Center
Quarrying data bases for “persons of interest”
Private Security-Intelligence (Gangstalking and Electronic Abuse Coordinator) Companies