4 FBI Leaders of Gangstalking (From Targetedjustice.com)
They hide behind the bogus “National Security” claim
From Targeted Justice, Inc., Jun 6, 2022
1) Larissa Lynn Knapp Larissa.Knapp@ic.fbi.gov
Executive Director of FBI National Security Branch
2) Timothy Richard Langan, 51 Timothy.Langan@ic.fbi.gov
Assistant Director, Counterterrorism Division (“counterterrorism” is the code word for gangstalking)
Timothy Langan was named assistant director of the Counterterrorism Division at FBI Headquarters in July 2021.
Mr Langan is responsible for all gangstalking efforts in the United States. He works closely with the DHS Intelligence & Analysis Branch, which provides the funding for his criminal activities.
3) Alan Edward Kohler, Jr. Alan.Kohler@ic.fbi.gov
Assistant Director, Counterintelligence Division
Alan E. Kohler, Jr. was named assistant director of the FBI’s Counterintelligence Division in April 2020.
One of Alan’s greatest achievements has been promoting the RussiaGate Hoax against President Trump.
Note: If you are a Targeted Individual, all of your personal information is held on computers at the:
FBI Terrorist Screening Center
801 Follin Lane SE
4) Charles H. Kable, IV Charles.Kable@ic.fbi.gov
Director, Terrorist Screening Center
Charles H. Kable, IV was named director of the Terrorist Screening Center in March 2017. His father also worked for the FBI.
Who provides the money for gangstalking? The short answer is – most of the money comes from the CIA’s black budget. It passes through several departments before it arrives at the FBI.
DHS Intelligence & Analysis
FBI – Fusion Centers – JTTF (Joint Terrorism Task Force)
Are we allowed to criticize government personnel?
Yes – see the Supreme Court Case, Baumgartner v. United States, 1944.
“American citizenship is the right to criticize public men and measures — and that means not only informed and responsible criticism, but the freedom to speak foolishly and without moderation.”
FBI email addresses available at Hunter.io – this is public information.
The FBI is the greatest domestic terror threat in America today.
(1) DHS.gov, “DHS Support Implementation Plan for State and Local Fusion Centers, June 2006.” – designated I & A as the executive agent for managing the DHS role in the nationwide fusion center initiative.
(2) DHS.gov, “Relationships Between Fusion Centers and Emergency Operations Centers,” page 3; ibid.
(3) DHS.gov, www.dhs.gov/sites/default/files/publications/18_0817_ia_organizational-chart.pdf
(4) Richard Lighthouse, “The Governors of Gangstalking;” RLighthouse.com, December 2018, ISBN 9780463549049.
(5) Homeland Security, Permanent SubCommittee on Investigations; “Investigative Report Criticizes Counterterrorism Reporting, Waste at State & Local Intelligence Fusion Centers”, 3 October 2012.
(6) FBI Archives; “We currently have 114 FBI employees working in 38 fusion centers—about 36 percent are agents, 61 percent are intelligence analysts…”; 2009, https://archives.fbi.gov/archives/news/stories/2009/march/fusion_031209
(7) Dept of Justice, Fusion Center Guidelines; https://it.ojp.gov/documents/fusion_center_guidelines_law_enforcement.pdf “U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ) and the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) collaborated in the development of these fusion center guidelines.”
2 Replies to “4 FBI Leaders of Gangstalking (From Targetedjustice.com)”
i am a victim of gangstalking that cant be denied.
GANG STALKING AUSTRALIA ON A GOVEMMENT WATCH LIST https://www.bitchute.com/channel/37Nmvte1KWTE/
Comments are closed.